Monday, August 14, 2006

Another Great Year At FPYC

It was another terrific year at Flaming Pine Youth Camp. I attended the second Family Session at the end of July - yeah, the hot one. Besides the heat and the annoying splinter I received (flip-flops at camp is a bad idea), it was great.

Just like last year, I took a bunch pf pictures and will do my best to create camp cards. I would love to receive some pictures from you all. Please e-mail pictures that you would like to become enshrined eternally as camp cards.

Include name of person/people/scene with the session. If you ahve a caption that you think fits, send that along as well.

gonza181@umn.edu

Can't wait to see what you give me. And hey, if you don't send in the picture you want to be in a campo card, then don't gripe that it's not a camp card :-)

Finally, if you have old camp photos, send those, too. If I get enough from years gone by, I'll make some special "Turn Back The Clock" cards. I would especially like to see a photo of Al Ogren's twin brother Grizzly Ogren, I believe, with the full beard.

No comments: